Software architecture is not just a buzzword to push senior resources in a software development. Architecture not only brings down the cost of software but also reduces product development risks. A smart architect foresees and guards against issues of scalability, extensibility, performance and security.
Prorigo has accumulated experience of designing systems that align with changing business needs. Our architects come with a deep understanding of Microsoft Technologies, J2EE & open source technology stack, with good handle on upcoming trends in cloud and mobile technologies.
Architectural Expertise -
- Service oriented architecture using SOAP/REST services.
- Enterprise service bus and application integration.
- SAAS and cloud applications.
- Azure with redundancy and failover management.
- AWS cloud platform - EC2, RDS, S3 etc.
- Extensibility and legacy application integration using SOA.
Services offered –
- Propose alternative technologies based on current requirements and future roadmap, with comparative assessment of development and maintenance costs, hardware constraints, etc.
- Evaluate various alternative technologies; create quick prototypes for proof of concepts to ensure that the right technology is used for the product/application.
- Component level design, based on standard design and architectural patterns. Low level design (aka detailed design) to serve the detailed specifications.