The Prorigo team is well-versed with developing solutions on the Microsoft Technology stack. We have a pool of architects and developers who have rich and varied experience on different Microsoft technologies. In addition, they are familiar with most of the devops tools and well acquainted with best practices in software development.
Given a set of high level requirements, our teams can design, develop, test and deliver solutions with high reliability.
- Design and Build applications for enterprise or SAAS deployment.
- Service oriented architecture using WCF and REST Services.
- Web applications based on ASP .Net and MVC.
- Front end rich UI applications using WPF, Silverlight and Windows Forms
- Exposure to Azure and other cloud platforms like Amazon, GoDaddy, etc. for 24*7 availability with redundancy and failover management.
- Extensibility and integration using SOA (service oriented architecture).
Enterprise applications in production generate enormous data that the provider must make sense of and use the knowledge to enrich the user experience. No enterprise application can exist without extensive analytics and data mining tools.
Prorigo’s expertise in Analytics using Microsoft technologies encompasses:
- Analytics and data mining using SQL Server Analysis services.
- Reporting using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Building SQL Data tier applications.
In an Enterprise environment, it is expected that applications consume and publish both services and data for external applications running on independent stacks. Prorigo has expertise in integrating various standard integrations with external ERP, CRM or other similar enterprise applications.
- Integration with external CRM applications like SalesForce, MS Dynamics and Oracle CRM.
- Integration with PLM systems like Enovia.
- Integration with desktop applications from Microsoft Office Suite.
- Integration with custom applications on any stack - Cross platform integrations using web services or other standard integration techniques.
- Integration with legacy applications using COM/C++ and Visual Basic.
- Source code porting from unmanaged code bases to managed code bases (e.g. C++ to .Net).
All successful software development or managing an IT enterprise solution needs strong processes to manage the application life cycle. Typical development is done using agile methodologies or a similar hybrid model. Choosing the right tool and process is important as it results in enhanced productivity and collaboration.
- Exposure to best development practices like TDD, BDD and continuous integration.
- Project management using the Agile methodologies and other hybrid models.
- Devops - End to end development, quality, operations and delivery management including Software configuration management, build and deployment automation, test case and test suite management and end-to-end integration using Visual Studio (Ultimate) and TFS, SVN, Git, MTM, Jira or other similar tools for enhanced productivity and collaboration.
We leverage the latest releases, collaterals and invites to Technical Events from Microsoft. This helps us to deliver the quality products to our clients.
Enterprise applications need to be scalable and serve multiple concurrent users. Prorigo’s engineers accomplish this using the following methods.
- Test Automation for web and desktop applications using Visual Studio’s Coded UI framework.
- Unit and Integration testing frameworks like NUnit.
- Build verification and Smoke testing using automated test runs.
- Load and performance testing using Visual Studio.
Almost all enterprise applications demand connectivity from mobile clients.
Prorigo has built and deployed enterprise applications with mobile clients using:
- Windows RT (Metro Apps) on Windows 8 and 8.1.
- Windows Phone apps using Windows Phone SDK.
- Other clients like Android and iOS. For more information, please see Mobility.